Best Price J.R. Watkins Apothecary Petro-carbo medicated first aid salve 4.37 oz

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Overall Rating (based on real customer reviews): 4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars

J.R. Watkins Apothecary Petro-carbo medicated first aid salve 4.37 oz

Features and Specifications:

  • Manufacturer: Watkins
  • Product Dimensions: 4.6×4.5×1.2 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
  • For temporary relief of pain and itching
  • Watkins: superior quality since 1868
  • Contains 4.6 oz.
  • Relieves minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, insect bites, scrapes, skin irritations
  • Topical analgesic contains spruce, camphor, and cajeput oil
  • More features

Here are some REAL customer reviews:

“Great dry skin remedy”

When I was younger, I got large cracks in my feet from walking barefoot constantly during the summer. We had a dilapidated old tin of Watkins Petro Carbo Salve from long previous to me. My great-grandfather was a Watkins salesman, and as such we nicknamed…Read more

“Great overnight healing”

I have been using this salve for years. When the skin on my fingers splits from dryness, or when I have a small cut, I use a little at bedtime and 95% of the time, by morning, the nuisance is gone! The other 5% of the time it is gone by the next day…Read more

“Good stuff”

Many years ago Vaseline quit making what they called Carbolated Vaseline, which was a great product for small scrapes, chapped lips and crotch rot. Forget that waxy old stuff called Chapstick. Petro-Carbo contains carbolic acid and really works well…Read more

Click here to view more images.

Get J.R. Watkins Apothecary Petro-carbo medicated first aid salve 4.37 oz at the best price available today.

See also:
Sale!! Estar I-3d Review
Best Trike Reviews | Kids Tricycle Reviews
Click here for more product specifications
HIC Harold Imports Olive Wood Honey Dipper Best Prices

You may also like:

Tags:

Get Daily Price Update - FREE!

How would you rate the "Best Price J.R. Watkins Apothecary Petro-carbo medicated first aid salve 4.37 oz"?

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...
Click stars to add your rating.

Customer Reviews

What did you like/dislike about it? Please state accurate facts and be objective.

Your Review

Name* Mail Adress* Blog / Website




Hide me
Sign up below to join our eNewsletter
Show me